Tuesday, August 4, 2009



Just finished up a painting of a friend's birdhouse in his front yard. He has beautiful gardens!

Went to the League of NH Craftsmen Fair yesterday in Sunapee with one of my art teacher colleagues. We thought it was excellent overall, with the quality of work extremely high. It's always a great event and the lovely weather was a bonus! I'm mainly a "window shopper" and idea gatherer, but I did find the perfect mug for my tea.

Seeing Rose Breasted Grosbeaks at the feeder again, as well as the usual mix of cardinals, house and carolina wrens, blue jays, gold finches, house finches, nuthatches, woodpeckers, mourning doves, crows, and grackles. It's a perfect morning when I can have my tea and read the newspaper on the porch and enjoy the birds and plants.

2 comments: