Friday, April 1, 2011

Snow Day

Experiencing an unexpected snow day here, with a forecast for 6+ inches of heavy wet snow. Wish it were all an April Fool's joke instead of reality. We had one beautiful day Wednesday, when the temperature reached the upper fifties, and I enjoyed a nice long walk with a friend in the afternoon. I'm posting a new block print that I finished last week of a local barn. I had taken the picture of the barn right after one of our big snow storms in January. Since everything is white again outside my window, I thought this print should make its debut.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. We are experiencing the same.. heavy wet winter white *:)
    This print is absolutely charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying your day off! That's one nice thing about a snow day. I really like your print style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, so crisp and cool!
    (And sending some warm thoughts for good measure)... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i LOVE prints like these!! This is just beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your prints are quie lovely! I especially like your bird and building prints. Do you sell these?

    ReplyDelete