Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"Whisper"

You have to whisper in the library.

I'm enjoying my week of February vacation so far. The past couple of days have been pleasant weather-wise, although a mixed bag of snow/ice/rain is in the forecast for the next couple of days. Really looking forward to Spring! 

I've been working on a new block print of my cat, Sadie. She's multi-colored with longish hair, and I'm hoping to be able to create the textures and tones in the print. I started with a gray layer, and added a tan over that. Now I have to cut away the tan areas and print the next color. 

Here's the "queen" herself, hanging out on her blanket on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your half term holiday Jane, the schools here were off last week. I think Billy and Sadie would get on famously...don't you. I have some fun photos of him asleep today on my blog. Your picture is charming, they look very cheeky whispering. Jane x

    ReplyDelete