Thursday, August 7, 2014

Uncommon Art on the Common



My booth at the Art Fest in Goffstown on August 2nd




I had an enjoyable day at the "Uncommon Art on the Common" Art Fest last Saturday. It ended up being decent, weather wise---just cloudy---no rain. I got the chance to explain the process of reduction printmaking to a lot of folks who had little knowledge of the technique. Although many remembered making linoleum block prints in school.

Yesterday I went to the League of NH Craftsmen Show in Sunapee with two of my art teacher friends. We had a great time looking through all the booths and hunting for this year's perfect mug. It was a beautiful day and not too crowded!

               The new mug on the right joins last year's pick! Both are made by potter Lloyd Hamovit.


Sadie enjoying her porch perch.




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous booth at the art fair Jane...I hope lots found new homes. Lovely to see Sadie too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jane. I hope you had a good day. Your booth looks great.

    ReplyDelete