Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Sketchbook Project 2014-15

I guess it's time to get started on my 2014-15 sketchbook for the Sketchbook Project. I believe this is my 4th sketchbook, and every year I kind of put it off during the summer, and scramble to finish it by the due date in January. This is the 3rd time my sketchbook will revolve around the adventures of a little mouse. Not exactly sure where he'll end up but I think he'll be visiting the homes of some nearby humans, and observing their activities.



The purplish sky didn't scan well. The pages are thin so the watercolor layer is a bit uneven, and the colored  pencil on top is not showing up as well as it does on the actual drawing. Oh well.

Enjoying a beautiful autumn day! The foliage is almost peak here, and the colors are lovely this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment