Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year 2022!

 It's time to say good-bye to 2021, which was a mix of happy and sad events, as is the case in most years. This year brought the joy of a beautiful new granddaughter (our first), and the sadness in the loss of my mother, after several years of poor health. The new year starts off with all the disruptions we saw a year ago, with Covid 19 still the top story, but humans are resilient, so I hope in 2022 there will be less fighting and more cooperation in finding common ground.

An icy, snowy end to December



Inspiration for a new block print



Carving out the white areas


Best Wishes to all!




1 comment:

  1. I want to share a testimony of how Mr. Pedro helped me with a $ 2,000,000.00 loan to fund my marijuana cultivation project, I am very grateful and promised to share this legitimate funding company with anyone looking for a way to expand their business project. . financing company. Anyone seeking financial support should contact them at pedroloanss@gmail.com / Whatsapp +18632310632

    ReplyDelete