Thursday, August 27, 2009



Seems like summer just flew by! I can't believe I'll be back to work next week. My 180 day challenge will be to work full time and blog on a regular basis. Took my oldest daughter back to college yesterday, and then headed for the beach with her sister to spend a few afternoon hours enjoying the sun and surf. Today I visited the DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Garden with a friend from work. It was great weather to wander around the grounds viewing the various sculptures. The inside exhibit was Weird Folk Art and it was mostly weird. Not my favorite exhibition, but it was interesting to read about the artists' motivations behind their work.

I really appreciate the comments on my posts---it keeps me motivated, especially now that my schedule is going to get busier!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Jane! I hope you can keep blogging during the school year. Sounds like a good challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been an illustrating force to be reckoned with! I love these girl at beach pictures and can't wait to read the book that come from them.

    ReplyDelete