Saturday, December 10, 2011

Illustration Friday "separated"



I've been working on the final pages of my Sketchbook Project sketchbook. If you haven't heard of it, check out http://www.arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject2012 .

The theme I chose was "uncharted waters" and I've been drawing the tale of a mouse who receives a message that starts him out on a watery journey. I thought this illustration would be appropriate for this week's IF theme, "separated" as it depicts the the reunion of two who've been separated.










7 comments:

  1. beautiful illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. Good luck with your sketchbook. I did one fiction and one sketch. They're fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect scene for the topic! Congrats on almost being finished with your SB Project! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's great! So cute and the characters are so nicely done. Oh my, I am so behind on my Sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing drawing. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, are you ready to mail it to publishers? You know Mousey has a great story that needs to be told!

    ReplyDelete