Thursday, September 11, 2014

Illustration Friday, "Radio"


Remember bringing giant boom boxes to the beach? Not so much anymore! Everyone has ear buds in, or they are using little funky speakers.

I've been busy getting back into "school mode"and that's my excuse for being lax on my blogging, It takes a little while to adjust to a much fuller day, and not be too tired to work on art projects for myself. I'll squeeze this IF sketch under the wire and get it posted before the new one comes tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. I certainly do have those summer memories Jane..what a vintage illustration. I'm sure getting back to school is tough. .We're elongating the summer with our last holiday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked walking down the beach and hearing different kinds of music, but then I think the music was better back then. Nice illustration!

    ReplyDelete