Saturday, November 1, 2014

the Sketchbook Project continues...



I've been working on new illustrations for this year's sketchbook, which has to be mailed in by January 15th. This is the 4th year that I've signed up for the Sketchbook Project, and while I've always made the deadline, it's usually a race at the end. Guess that's what makes it fun and exciting!

I used colored pencil and pastel on this one.


                                               Still working on the next two drawings  

Looking forward to adding color to this one

Halloween came and went without too many "trick or treaters" at the door, which means leftover candy in the house. At work, there were door decorating contests, as well as faculty and student costume awards. Our costumes weren't super exciting but we had a good time with it in the art wing.



3 comments:

  1. I love the caterpillar! Your work is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute aprons :) I like your drawings too. There's a freedom in them that's nice to see. Keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete