Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Metropolis


Illustration Friday "Metropolis"

Enjoying a few vacation days working on some current projects. It's nice to have a little extra time to get reorganized and reenergized. I find that I am happy to just sit at my desk and draw and paint all day!   The weather outside is very cold and there is still a lot of snow everywhere. This morning the temperature was -13 degrees below zero. I've been dreading the fact that I have to gas up my car this afternoon, and pick up a few things at the supermarket. I'd rather stay cozied up in the house!

3 comments:

  1. Brrr that sounds very cold Jane. Your sweet birdhouses are so spring like....perhaps you could live there? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. technically Spring is less than a month away…here's hoping!

      Delete
  2. They look wonderful! Garden inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete