Sunday, December 13, 2015

Heron Print Continued




I've been working on the Great Blue Heron print in my printmaking class. This is the stage of the print with 1 layer of light green and 1 layer of peachy tan.


Below is the plate covered with blue gray


                                            This is the gray layer printed on top


This week I will be carving away the areas of gray that I want to remain on the finished prints. My plan is to add another layer of green and another layer of dark brown.

Another project that I've been working on this past week. Finally got the all the decorations on our Christmas tree Saturday. It has a really pretty shape--nice and tall but compact. Surprisingly, Wiley has not been too interested in bothering it, just a little sap on her head and back from going underneath it.



Look who is posing for her Christmas picture.


1 comment:

  1. Your print is beautiful. I love the colors and look forward to seeing the final. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete