Sunday, December 16, 2018

Tis The Season

December has been a busy month with several art shows, some custom orders, and the overall Holiday Season! How quickly the time is flying with Christmas just barely over a week away!
The tree is up, the decorations are out, and most of my shopping is done--thanks to the convenience of on-line ordering.

Wiley as usual was supervising.
I have been working on this print for awhile, and finally finished it Friday night. It was a challenging project, and I struggled a bit with some of my color choices, and the sequencing of the layers. The finished prints are hanging up, as the multiple layers of ink will take a while to dry completely. 

  Seagulls 

Best wishes for a Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Its looking lovely and festive at yours Jane. Great seagull print. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in the print. It's beautiful. Wishing you a very happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete