Monday, August 27, 2012

Illustration Friday "tall"


You've got to be very hungry when you order the "tall" stack of pancakes!

Today's my official last day of summer vacation, and then I'm back to work tomorrow for the teachers' day, with students coming in on Wednesday. It has been a lovely summer here with few rainy days. I spent yesterday with a friend who lives near the seacoast, and we enjoyed lunch at a restaurant with a water view. There was not a cloud in the sky all day, and the temperature was in the low 80s. It was a perfect way to wrap up my summer break.

6 comments:

  1. I like the expression on the boy's face. He really doesn't look intimidated at all by the tall stack! Cute idea and charming illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! Look delicious your pancakes! ;) I've also participated IF!
    <3
    RocĂ­o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your smart take on tall jumped right out - then I said, oh - it's Jane's! Very nice, Jane. And good luck with the new school year.

    ReplyDelete